Starting A Ride- App only
· Once you’ve finished your ride you’ll be taken to the Save Ride page. Here you’ll be able to see where you’ve been, time taken & distance. Below this information you’ll have options to give more information about your ride.
· You can manually enter the following information:
§ Name of the ride
§ Drop down option to change the Activity Type – Hacking, Cross country, Schooling, Show Jumping etc.
§ Description of the ride
All these are optional for you to fill out or not.
· Under the Description text is a white box and a camera symbol – tapping on this allows you to upload other photos and videos you may wish to include.
· At the bottom of the page are two final options. You can choose to share your activity on Facebook by simply sliding the grey button to the right, this should turn blue. Or not by sliding it left and the button should be grey. There is also the option to make the activity private. Again, sliding the button right and turning blue will make the activity private, sliding it left and turning grey will make the activity public.
· Once you’ve finished filling out all the information you want there will be a large blue button at the bottom of your phone screen entitled SAVE RIDE. Tap on this to save your latest activity and share with whoever you choose.
· On the Save Ride page in the top right-hand corner is the DISCARD button
· If you’re not happy with your ride or for whatever reason tap on this button and you’ll be asked if you are sure you want to discard this activity. If not press cancel. If you do want to delete it press discard activity within the message and the activity will be removed for good.